Delicious … refreshing … quick … and easy! This guac salad recipe deserves a spot in your regular rotation.
It’s also delicious as a side dish with grilled chicken or steak.
5-Ingredient Guacamole Salad
- Juice and zest of 2 large limes
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1½ cups (225 g) grape tomatoes
- ¼ red onion, minced
- 4 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 big handfuls of salad greens
Make the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk the lime juice and zest, and a pinch or two each of salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings.
Add the avocado and gently stir to coat with the lime mixture, being careful not to “mash” it. Then add the remaining ingredients and gently stir again.
Serve over salad greens. 🥗