Is SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) affecting you? A few symptoms can include abdominal distention (varies throughout the day), abdominal pain, cramping, Vitamin B12 deficiency, bloating after eating, chronic illness (chronic fatigue, hypothyroid, fibromyalgia, diabetes, autoimmune) and more. Let us help you overcome SIBO!
Is SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) affecting you? A few symptoms can include the following:
- Bloating after eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel diseases
- Abdominal distention (varies throughout the day)
- Diarrhea, loose stools, rapid transit
- Constipation (but more often diarrhea)
- Gas (flatus), excessive Abdominal pain, cramping
- Helicobacter pylori/autoimmune damage to stomach, ulcers
- Food sensitivities: gluten, casein, lactose, sugars, alcohol-sugars
- Chronic illness (chronic fatigue, hypothyroid, fibromyalgia, diabetes, autoimmune) precedes an increase in gastro-intestinal symptoms
- Fatty food aggravation or mal-absorption, lienteric stools
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
If you are experiencing many – or any – of these symptoms, we are here to help. We can…
- Reestablish a supportive terrain via an optimal, although not a restrictive, diet. Help you reestablish a proper immune/microbial relationship, often affected by genetics, immunity, and diet
- Establish functional peristalsis through brain/neural support, thyroid, G.I. tissue integrity
- Repair the leaky gut using glutamine, aloe, lysozyme, bone broth, colostrum, etc.
- Enable you to achieve a quick decline and elimination of pathogenic/overgrowth species
Let us help you eliminate the cause of the SIBO, establish a healthy lifestyle, and enable you to resume an optimal, fiber-rich diet to help maintain optimal intestinal health.
Let us coach you on your road to optimal health!
For more information and to learn more how she can help you improve your own health, contact us at email@example.com or call 831-373-6204.